Funding compendium 2019
Analyses of contributions from public and private sector resource partners to UNICEF
UNICEF is funded entirely by voluntary contributions. We rely on the commitment of our partners to bring life-saving support to children and their families.
The Funding Compendium 2019 contains financial information on contributions to UNICEF from public and private sector resource partners. It outlines the various funding streams to UNICEF including Regular Resources, thematic, earmarked and emergencies. The report draws on official financial data and is predominantly intended as a practical and illustrative report for partners.
In 2019, UNICEF’s overall income was $6.4 billion. Regular Resources were central to UNICEF’s ability to achieve a sustainable impact for children globally. Together with our partners, we made a remarkable difference to the situation of children worldwide.
- 27.4 million live births were delivered in health facilities.
- Over 17 million out-of-school children participated in early learning, primary or secondary education.
- 5.7 million adolescent girls received prevention and care interventions to address child marriage.
- 18.3 million additional people gained access to safe drinking water.
- Over 51 million children and young people were reached by.
UNICEF thanks all partners that contributed resources for children and young people. In 2020, UNICEF is accelerating its resource mobilization efforts to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. We count on the support of our partners to respond, recover and reimagine a better world #ForEveryChild
Please contact: email@example.com