Compendium of resource partner contributions 2018
Revenue and contributions received from public and private sector resource partners
UNICEF’s overall revenue of US$6.7 billion in 2018 was invested in delivering results for children in development and humanitarian contexts. The Compendium of Resource Partner Contributions 2018 contains information on contributions to UNICEF from public- and private-sector resource partners. It draws on financial data and is intended as a practical and illustrative report for partners.
Among other results in 2018, the report points out that these contributions helped:
- More than 43 million people in humanitarian settings gain access to safe water
- 6.9 million children access some form of education
- 3.6 million children and adolescents receive psychosocial support
- 7 million children benefit from humanitarian cash transfers
- Some 4 million children receive treatment for severe acute malnutrition.
This Compendium also notes that UNICEF resource partners supported the 2018 launch of a new global initiative, Generation Unlimited. This unprecedented partnership brings together the private and public sectors, civil society and young people to co-create breakthrough solutions that can be scaled up to secure a better future for the world’s youth population of 1.8 billion.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org