Call for Competition
Young Changemakers Competition on Sustainable WASH Solutions
UNICEF EARPO WASH and Adolescent Development section jointly with Singapore Public Utility Board (PUB) under the aegis of Singapore International Water Week 2020 is launching a Young Changemakers Competition on Sustainable WASH Solutions and providing 100% sponsorship to top 10 finalists with innovative ideas to share their vision and ideas at the Young Water Leaders’ Summit at the SIWW. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of solutions are we looking for? We are looking for solutions that:
- will have a positive impact on children and their families,
- especially the most vulnerable.
- can help everyone access safe, affordable and sustainable WASH services.
- have the potential to reach scale.
- can tackle the region's most daunting WASH challenges affecting families and children.
Please find the link to application form here.
Brochure of the competition
Frequently Asked Questions about the competition