UNICEF Next Generation (NextGen) is a group of young leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators in their 20s and 30s who commit their resources, resolve and enthusiasm toward supporting UNICEF’s life-saving work. NextGen members mobilize their networks and inspire their generation to take action on behalf of the world’s most vulnerable children.
NextGen supports UNICEF Thailand to raise awareness about children’s issues. Members will activate their peers to raise funds and find their philanthropic path along the way. They become activists on behalf of children’s rights, while simultaneously educating the world’s current leaders, emerging leaders, and influencers about humanitarian issues and how they can work to facilitate change.
Levels of Recognition
Champions (Steering Committee Member – invitation only): 2,500 THB monthly pledge or a one-time donation of 30,000 THB.
Steering Committee member role description:
- Personally, donate a minimum of 30,000 THB and secure an additional 150,000 THB each calendar year through fundraising, activation or donation.
- Recruit a minimum of five new NextGen Super Hero per calendar year.
- Promote and raise awareness of UNICEF’s work, efficiency, progress and the challenges for children.
- Passionately and knowledgeably support and fundraise for UNICEF programs.
- Develop and execute fun and educational activities and events throughout the year, carefully curated for NextGen members and the target audience.
- Co-organize, lead and execute two successful fundraising events per year
- Be actively involved in at least two of the NextGen activities
- Use your networks to secure sponsors, venues, and attendees for larger NextGen activities/events.
Superhero: 1,500 THB monthly pledge or a one-time donation of 18,000 THB.
- Recruit 2 Heroes to become a part of NextGen
- All activities that a Hero does
Hero: 750 THB monthly pledge or a one-time donation of 9,000 THB.
- Contribute to saving and improving children's lives every month!
- Attend annual meet-ups and activities for NextGen members.
- Meet and hear from UNICEF experts, while networking with your peers who also believe in the same cause of you. You will learn first-hand from experts about children's issues and what you can do to help.
- Invitation to our exclusive Annual Meeting that brings together UNICEF staff and NextGen Members to celebrate UNICEF's accomplishments and plan for challenges which children are facing.
- Press releases and UNICEF Emergency Response updates in your inbox.
Donate now and become UNICEF Next Generation
Attend activities and receive information regarding the plight of the world’s children and what you can do to help.
Account name: UNICEF.
- Bangkok Bank, Ko Pho Branch, Current Account, Account No. 201-3-01324-4
- KrungThaiBank, BanglumpooBranch, Current Account, Account No. 167-6-00662-1
- Bank of Ayudhya, Banglumpoo Branch, Current Account, Account No. 011-0-06153-6
- Kasikorn Bank, Banglumpoo Branch, Current Account, Account No. 008-1-09766-6
- Siam Commercial Bank, Banglumpoo Branch, Current Account, Account No. 003-3-10443-3
Please send your deposit information with your name, telephone number, email address, address for tax receipt via email to THL-UNICEFNextGen@unicef.org (please note that the email is pending for approval) or fax to 02-3569229. Please also write down "NXT019".
What is UNICEF doing to respond to this global pandemic?
- Provide medical critical equipment and health supplies such as gowns, masks, goggles and gloves - to support infection prevention and control while keeping essential, hard-working health workers safe.
- Shore up preparedness and response plans in countries with weaker healthcare systems
- Ramp up access to proper handwashing and sanitation services
- Expand our engagement with communities to provide the information they need to avoid contagion
- Continue working with governments to strengthen protection services, social protection to families affected by the economic impact, psychosocial support and remote learning opportunities for all the children, and particularly for the most vulnerable children.
What is UNICEF doing and will do for children in Thailand and find accurate information on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from the virus by visiting UNICEF Thailand’s COVID-19 Webpage
UNICEF won’t stop until every child is safe!
Now, more than ever, we need People Like You! who believe there's no challenge too great when it comes to helping a vulnerable child. Join UNICEF NextGen Thailand Now to help us change more children’s lives and fight against COVID-19!
Your donation will be used to fund UNICEF’s response to COVID-19 in Thailand. In the unlikely event that the funds raised exceed UNICEF Thailand’s funding requirements donations would be used to support the global COVID-19 response.