Support UNICEF every time you swipe your MySchool card
UNICEF is a beneficiary of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme. This means that every time you swipe your card at the stores mentioned below, they will make a donation on your behalf to UNICEF - provided you select us as your chosen organisation to support. (please see instructions below).
How does it work?
- If you don't have a MySchool card yet, apply for your free card now and select your favourite beneficiary. You can get a card in store or here.
- Get a free MySchool card or link your Woolies card to the programme (you can also get a VIRTUAL card: simply download the free MySchool app).
- Select up to 3 schools or charitable organisations to benefit.
- If you already have a MySchool card, but would like to change your beneficiary or add UNICEF, simply call the MySchool card Client Service Centre on 0860 100 445 or email them on email@example.com
- Once you start swiping your card when you shop at partner stores (after you've registered UNICEF as your beneficiary) UNICEF will start receiving funds, at no cost to you.
- See the impact you are making and the funds raised through your monthly e-statement.
Partner stores: Where can I use my card?
There are over 1 500 stores where you can swipe your card including Woolworths, Bidvest Waltons, Engen Convenience Centre, Loot.co.za, Flight Centre Red Label Holidays and more.