Join us in making an impact on the lives of the most vulnerable children in South Africa.
Become a donor
Every child deserves a fair chance in life.
A donation to UNICEF means you really are making a difference to the lives of children.
Work for UNICEF
Want to help us change the world for the better?
With the right skills, experience and motivation you could be just the person to join our team.
Volunteer with us
We seek young people as volunteers to advise us on their priorities, their initiatives, and about the role UNICEF could play in making their aspirations and dreams come true.
Become a supplier
UNICEF-procured supplies are critical in providing for children’s health, education and protection. We partner with suppliers committed to the fulfilment of children's rights.
Support UNICEF every time you swipe your MySchool card
UNICEF is a beneficiary of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme. This means that every time you swipe your card at the stores mentioned below, they will make a donation on your behalf to UNICEF - provided you select us as your chosen organisation to support. (please see instructions below).
How does it work?
- If you don't have a MySchool card yet, apply for your free card now and select your favourite beneficiary. You can get a card in store or here.
- Get a free MySchool card or link your Woolies card to the programme (you can also get a VIRTUAL card: simply download the free MySchool app).
- Select up to 3 schools or charitable organisations to benefit.
- If you already have a MySchool card, but would like to change your beneficiary or add UNICEF, simply call the MySchool card Client Service Centre on 0860 100 445 or email them on email@example.com
- Once you start swiping your card when you shop at partner stores (after you've registered UNICEF as your beneficiary) UNICEF will start receiving funds, at no cost to you.
- See the impact you are making and the funds raised through your monthly e-statement.
Partner stores: Where can I use my card?
There are over 1 500 stores where you can swipe your card including Woolworths, Bidvest Waltons, Engen Convenience Centre, Loot.co.za, Flight Centre Red Label Holidays and more.