What we do
UNICEF Regional Office for South Asia is dedicated to advancing the rights of all children in South Asia, especially the most marginalized and disadvantaged.
UNICEF Regional Office for South Asia (ROSA)
- We Work with country offices, regional institutions, media, headquarters, and global thought leaders.
- We Add value to UNICEF country offices in South Asia through active leadership, technical assistance, quality assurance and oversight.
- We Increase confidence by being a trusted partner of choice and we promote efficiency in our operations.
- We Empower others to act more strategically, innovate and take risks to improve results for every child.
- We Bring state-of-the-art knowledge, regional perspective, access to global networks and the credibility of UNICEF.
- We Influence decision making and leverage support to accelerate results for children.
UNICEF in South Asia is committed to transforming the future by:
- Being child-centered and results-based
- Achieving equitable results
- Promoting efficient and effective operations and cooperations
- Innovating by doing things differently to add value for children
- Acting at scale
- Documenting evidence, change, impact, and challenges