Medical devices 2020-2021 tender calendar
This tender calendar reflects the yearly bidding exercise for delivery of goods to the UNICEF warehouse in Copenhagen and/or directly to countries.
UNICEF Supply Division Medical Unit procures medical devices (equipment, renewable and consumables) to support its programs worldwide.
Please, bear in mind that:
- The tender calendar is only indicative and may vary substantially from the actual bidding exercise (note: this is updated on a regular basis).
- Specifications for items with material numbers are available in the UNICEF Supply Catalogue
- UNICEF Supply Division will decide whether to tender for these requirements through a Request For Quotation (RFQ), Invitation To Bid (ITB) or Request For Proposal (RFP).
- It is UNICEF's prerogative to establish whether any such bidding exercise is to be advertised on the UNICEF website.
- UNICEF reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest, to initiate or annul any tender exercise at any time, without thereby incurring any liability nor any obligation to inform any supplier.
- Suppliers interested in any of the listed bidding opportunities for medical devices, should verify that they meet the requirements laid out in UNICEF's Technical Requirements for Medical Devices.
- Suppliers interested in any of the listed bidding opportunities should verify that they meet UNICEF suppliers' selection criteria as laid out in the United Nations Global Marketplace as awards will only be made to suppliers whose UNGM application has been approved.
Suppliers interested in specific bidding opportunities and meeting minimum requirements as specified under points 6) and 7 should express their interest by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with clear reference to items and material numbers.