Education tender calendar 2020
Find out how suppliers can express their interest in participating in our solicitation process.
To allow UNICEF to register the interest of eligible suppliers in being invited for a selection of the products listed in the attached tender calendar, return a copy of the document (ticking off products of interests in the last column) to email@example.com. Please, clearly state your company's name, contact person’s name, email address and UNGM number on the document.
- the tender calendar is only indicative and may vary substantially from the actual bidding exercise.
- specifications for items with material numbers are available in the UNICEF Supply Catalogue.
- the purpose of UNICEF Supply Division Education Unit posting its tender calendar is to allow suppliers to express its interest in participating in our solicitation process.
- an expression of interest by a supplier does not automatically guarantee the supplier that it will be included in the solicitation process. UNICEF reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions (e.g., financial conditions, etc.).
- suppliers interested in any of the listed tender opportunities should verify that they meet UNICEF suppliers' selection criteria as laid out in the United Nations Global Marketplace as awards will be made to suppliers whose UNGM application has been approved.