Work with us
Welcome to the UNICEF Mozambique Vacancies page
Work in Mozambique
If you are a committed, creative professional, passionate about making a lasting difference for children, and comfortable working in a challenging environment, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF recruits specialists in child protection, reproductive and child health, nutrition, education, HIV/AIDS, water and environmental sanitation, procurement, communication, finance, audit, administration, information systems, logistics, planning, monitoring and evaluation, fundraising, marketing, and management.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
Please create a job alert in the following link and we will send you an e-mail when a position becomes available that matches your search criteria: http://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/subscribe/.
All over the world, we are today more than 13,000 employees championing the rights of children! UNICEF employs people to work in its key areas of intervention. In addition, there are professionals with experience in administration and finance, human resources, information technology, procurement and logistics, among others who support all types of work. The presence of UNICEF in humanitarian crises means that we also look for emergency specialists.
Interested in becoming a champion for every child?
Visit our global website for global vacancies: www.unicef.org/about/employ/
Beware of fraudulent job offers
Please note that UNICEF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, travelling, processing, training, or any other fees)
UNICEF is aware of fictitious employment offers being circulated via email or originating from online job boards. Many of these schemes consist of an alleged offer of employment or contract with UNICEF in return for the payment of fees or providing personal or banking information.
Please note that UNICEF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, traveling, processing, training or any other fees).
Such fraudulent correspondence may appear legitimate: they may feature a UNICEF logo, they may appear to originate from an official-looking email address or web site or they may be sent by individuals purporting to represent UNICEF or an entity which includes the word UNICEF in its name. These fraudulent schemes mislead individuals with the purpose to extract money and/or personal information.
UNICEF only advertises its employment opportunities on its global employment website or on the website of its Country Offices/National Committees (a list of which can be consulted here). UNICEF also utilizes bona fide and established media, newspapers and online job boards to disseminate its vacancies.
Beware if an offer of employment looks too good to be true. Never divulge personal and banking information or send money if you are unsure of the authenticity of an email or other communication in the name of UNICEF. If you are in doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 21481100.
UNICEF is committed to delivering results for every child. By means of a competitive selection process, and with a commitment to gender and geographic balance, we select staff who exhibit the highest standard of techical expertise, comptenece and commitment.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
- Understand the functional area, staff category, staff level, and contract type being offered to determine if it is a good fit.
- Take note if there are any restrictions regarding nationalities as certain posts require only nationals of the country where the post is located.
- Take note of the application deadline date, time and specific time zone to make sure you submit the application on time.
2. Apply to the relevant position by clicking on the "apply" button found underneath the title of the vacancy announcement page. You do not need to complete the application in one session. You can save your application and return to your profile by logging in again here.
- For an overview on how to fill up the online application form, view the Candidate Experience Training video.
- When completing your application form, please provide sufficient information to enable recruiters to evaluate your eligibility and suitability for the specific position. Make sure you update your resume and attach a cover letter outlining your motivation for the specific position.
- Please use English as an application language for International Professional positions and make sure you keep your email and phone number updated throughout the application and screening process. You can always log back into your profile and update information here.
3. Submit your application. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address on record confirming if the application has been received.