How you can help
Be a part of our mission – to provide care, protection and quality education for all children in Bulgaria. Together we can create a better future for every child.
How are your donations distributed?
4.76% of any donation to UNICEF goes to administrative and project management costs. The remaining amount of every donation (95.24%) is used to fund UNICEF’s programs for children.
10% of the monthly donations collected under BLAGODETEL program support the international work for children of the organization.