Request for proposal (RFP)
Request for Proposal (LPRS-2019-9150448) for A Company to organize three cricket matches to promote Nutrition
UNICEF is inviting proposals from reputed event management firms to organize three cricket events in three provinces of the country to create wider public awareness on importance of nutrition for all ages specifically focussing on maternal, child and adolescent nutrition under broader framework for the Multi Sector Nutrition Plan. The detailed terms of reference and the bidding document are below.
All interested agencies can join the pre-bid meeting at UNICEF Nepal Country office, UN House Pulchowk Lalitpur on 18th July 2019 – 10:30 hrs – 11: 30 hrs. The agencies must submit their confirmation for participation COB by 16th of July 2019 to email@example.com get entrance in gate.
Any queries or request for information related to this RFP should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
UNICEF NCO reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Only successful bidder(s) will be contacted.
Sealed offers should be sent to:
UNICEF NEPAL COUNTRY OFFICE – OPERATIONS WING
Offers MUST be received latest by 14:00hrs (Nepal Time) on Thursday 25th July 2019.
Expression of interest (EOI)
Expression of interest to supply goods and services
UNICEF Nepal invites expressions of interests from vendors that are legally incorporated entities, or groups with verifiable track records in supplying of various goods and services as attached here. Responses should be sent to this advertisement not later than 31st July 2019.
SUBMISSION PROCESS OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Interested companies are required to complete the Supply Profile Form (SPF) and submitted to UNICEF electronically via email@example.com, not later than 31st July 2019 together with the following documents:
- A cover letter
- Evidence of registration and license to operate in Nepal with a minimum of 5 years cognate existence and experience in the subject area.
- Five highest value contracts, purchase orders or ‘work orders’ specifying details of similar work done and completed within the last three years.
- A copy of the company profile, showing assets, equipment and other resources for effective delivery of goods and services.
Please quote “EOI –NEP-2019-002” including the area you are interested and the name of the company as a subject in your correspondence. No hard copy application will be accepted. Attachments in one email shall not exceed 5MB, if required submit the documents in multiple emails.
- This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require financial proposal at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest to participate in future tendering opportunities.
- A response to this request for Expression of Interest does not ensure that you will be selected to participate in future tender opportunities.
If you have any queries about this EOI, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
UNICEF Nepal reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.