Request for proposal (RFP)
Request for Proposal (LRPS-2020-9155720) – Service contract to conduct a qualitative survey on 'Adolescent pregnancy: How can we stop it?
UNICEF is inviting proposals from qualified agencies to conduct the qualitative study which will examine the underlying causes of adolescent pregnancy and their needed support through individual in-depth interviews and focus group discussions. The detailed terms of reference and the bidding document can be accessed at here.
Any queries or request for information related to this RFP should be sent to email@example.com
UNICEF NCO reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Only successful bidder(s) will be contacted.
Sealed offers should be sent to:
UNICEF NEPAL COUNTRY OFFICE
UN House, Pulchowk
Offers MUST be received latest by 14:00hrs (Nepal Time) on Thursday 06 Feb 2020.
Expression of interest (EOI)
Expression of Interest (EOI)
UNICEF Nepal invites expressions of interests from vendors that are legally incorporated entities, or groups with verifiable track records in construction services in Janakpur. Interested companies must register themselves via UNGM. To view the guidance note for UNGM registration please click here.
Interested companies must also submit the following documentations:
- Cover letter
- Evidence of Registration and license to operate in Nepal with a minimum of two years cognate existence and experience in construction services
- Five highest value contracts, purchase orders or work orders specifying details of similar work done and completed in the last two years
- A copy of company profile, showing assets, equipment and other resources for effective delivery of construction services
- UNGM Registration Number
Please quote EOI-NEP-2020-001 as a subject in your correspondence and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachment exceeding 5MB should be sent in separate batches with no attachment exceeding the 5 MB size limit.
Deadline for submission of EOI is 23 February 2020.
- This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNICEF does not require financial proposal at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest to participate in future tendering opportunities.
- A response to this request for Expression of Interest does not ensure that you will be selected to participate in future tender opportunities.
If you have any queries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
UNICEF Nepal reserves the rights to reject any/all proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.