Working in partnership for children
Work with UNICEF
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) purchases supplies and equipment in Myanmar to support their programme of co-operation with the Government of Myanmar.
It is our policy to purchase supplies locally when value for money requirements - pricing, specifications, quality and delivery times - are met.
UNICEF is now inviting manufacturers and established suppliers in Myanmar to register themselves as potential suppliers to the organization.
Manufacturers and suppliers who meet the UNICEF’s requirements will be eligible to participate in tendering for supplies and equipment to be purchased by UNICEF.
In all cases when purchases are to be made, the UNICEF’s standard bidding and purchasing procedures will be followed.
- Consultancy services.
- Printing of books, brochures, posters, leaflets, bags, t-shirts, caps, duplication of tape/CD/VCD/DVD
- School supplies including textbooks, library books, school desks & chairs, sport equipment, student’s and teacher’s bags, notebooks, pens, pencils, slates, etc
- Medical equipment
- Audio/visual equipment including TV/DVD, cameras, overhead projectors, sound system, etc
- Office equipment and furniture including computers, projectors, air-cons, electric heaters, refrigerators, water dispensers, electricity generator, fax machines, photocopiers, wooden furniture, etc.
- Children's toys and recreation supplies,
- Water test kits, water quality monitoring equipment, disinfection chemical, water treatment flocculation, etc…