Youth Challenge 3.0
We are bringing together bright young minds to tackle some of the biggest challenges facing their generation.
Aiming to inspire young people with brilliant ideas, but without the resources to bring them to life; UNICEF, USAID, UNDP, the Egyptian Scouts, Plan International and the British Council have the pleasure to invite you to participate in the Youth Challenge 3.0. The Youth Challenge in Egypt is supported by the Ministry of Youth and Sports, the Ministry of Education and Technical Education, and the Ministry of Environment.
The Youth Challenge is a global initiative that supports young people to realize their full potential as they tackle the world’s most pressing issues. This year we are inviting 1200 teams to share their climate change solutions and compete for seed funding and coaching by world-renowned climate experts. The 2 winning teams will represent Egypt in the Global Youth Challenge, competing with teams from 36 countries.
You will have to form a team of 5 young people and apply by submitting your original climate change solution, which should demonstrate potential to address gender inequalities and other forms of discrimination. Apply no later than June 17!
How to Apply
Rules for submitting your application
- Please make sure to answer all questions in the form
- The Youth Challenge targets youth up to the age of 24 years
- Each team is required to submit just one application, which would include the information for the remaining participants and the primary contact point.
- Each team will be allowed to have up to 5 participants
- Teams are required to have at least 2 female participants, and all-girl teams are also allowed.
- Please make sure to read all the disclaimers found in the outro of the application form
Past Edition: Youth Challenge 2.0