UNICEF Lebanon Helpline
UNICEF Helpline aims to answer your questions about programs, services and assistance provided by UNICEF for children and families in Lebanon
- Available in:
What is the UNICEF helpline?
The UNICEF Helpline aims to answer your questions about programs, services and assistance provided by UNICEF for children and families in Lebanon related to:
- Children protection
- Youth development
- Water and sewage
- Social and cash assistance
What can you do?
You can express your opinions and suggestions safely to complain about:
- Misconduct of any UNICEF staff member, contractor, consultant, volunteer or partner
- Any discrimination or exclusion
- Misuse of project resources, including fraud
- Negative impacts on the Lebanese community as a result of a UNICEF-activities
- Quality of services dissatisfaction
- Activities and services Suggestions
- Practices that make children or any member of the community at risk of violence, exploitation or sexual harassment
It is important to note that the assistance provided by UNICEF is free of charge.
Do not hesitate to call and report any person or entity asking you for amount of money in exchange for your assistance. The organization assures that all calls and complaints are confidential.
UNICEF undertakes to maintain confidentiality about the identity of the person or entity reporting your potential misconduct and to hold accountable and to follow up strictly, as everyone has the right to submit suggestions or complaints and to expect a response.