Volunteers change the world. Are you ready to become a part of the UNICEF volunteer movement in Belarus?
A person aged 14 years and older can become a UNICEF volunteer, regardless of gender, nationality, physical characteristics and other factors. The main thing is to have a sincere desire to help children and share the values of UNICEF.
Around the world, UNICEF supports the development of volunteering and initiatives that help implement the organization's mission to protect children's rights.
- The UNICEF volunteer movement has over 10,000,000 volunteers worldwide;
- 36 countries, including Belarus, actively participate in the Global Volunteer Initiative;
- Tens of thousands of volunteers have been trained and gained new experience thanks to their engagement in the implementation of the UNICEF programs.
UNICEF volunteers in Belarus
The UNICEF team of volunteers in Belarus is over 500 people.
Schoolchildren, students, young professionals help operations of UNICEF, participate in its events, learn and develop through the UNICEF programs.
Watch an inspiring video about UNICEF volunteers in Belarus.
What do volunteers do?
- They help implementing the UNICEF program activities in Belarus. This includes testing mobile apps,
- piloting training programs and other new UNICEF products.
- They engage in preparing and implementing events.
- They spread information about UNICEF and its projects.
- They help fundraise for the UNICEF programs.
- They are trained and gain new experience to help address social challenges.
How to become a UNICEF volunteer
If you want to become a volunteer:
register on the platform: https://u-platform.by/volunteers/ and complete the required training.
More info can be found at: u-platform.by.
We will happy meeting you!
sports and volunteering consultant
+375 44 764 58 07