Parenting during COVID-19 has brought new challenges and opportunities to the fore. To navigate the changing environment, these parenting resources have been created in collaboration with the World Health Organization, UNICEF, the Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children, the Internet of Good Things, USAID and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are available for free.
Currently available in English and Malay. More will be added as they become available.
1. Tipsheet 1: One on one time
2. Tipsheet 2: Keeping it positive
3. Tipsheet 3: Structure up
4. Tipsheet 4: Dealing with bad behaviour
5. Tipsheet 5: Keep calm and manage stress
6. Tipsheet 6: Talking about COVID-19
7. Tipsheet 7: Keeping children safe online
8. Tipsheet 8: Family budgeting in times of financial stress
9. Tipsheet 9: Family harmony at home
10. Tipsheet 10: Learning through play
11. Tipsheet 11: When we get angry
12. Tipsheet 12: Parenting in crowded homes and communities
*If you've found these tipsheets helpful (or not!) please leave us your feedback. Click for more info on how to leave your review.
We’d love to hear what you think about these tipsheets! You can provide your feedback in one of 3 ways:
https://tinyurl.com/ycvypmjz (send the preloaded word feedback)
https://t.me/Ureportbot (send the word feedback)
https://www.facebook.com/UReportMalaysia (Click on the *Send Message* button and type feedback)