DO IT TODAY DON’T WAIT FOR TOMORROW
WHAT IS THE GAME ABOUT?
"Do it today, don't wait for tomorrow" is an educational game and a fun way to learn about protective behaviours during the Covid-19 pandemic. The game has 20 behavioural cards, 10 which illustrate right behaviours and 10 which illustrate wrong behaviours. Participants need to decide whether a behaviour is right or wrong.
If you have access to a printer
You can download our behaviour cards below.
Simply print them out on A4 sheets and cut them out.
If you don’t have access to a printer
You can still make your own board game! Follow our tutorial video for more details.
THE 20 RIGHT & WRONG BEHAVIOURS
Use this as a guide to create your cards. There are 20 behaviours - 10 are right and 10 are wrong. Write 1 behaviour on each card until you have a total of 20 cards.
HOW TO PLAY ONLINE:
If you are able to use video call programs through your device such as Zoom, Google Meet or Facebook, you can play this game together even though you’re not face to face!
- Introduce the game and explain what it is about
- Shuffle the 20 behaviour cards
- Choose 1 card and hold it up to your camera for everyone to see clearly
- Call on a participant and ask if they think it’s a right or wrong behaviour and ask them to explain their reasons
- Encourage them when they are right
- Explain to them why when they are wrong
- Show the next card and take turns calling on participants in the same order until you run out of cards
- Remember, be inclusive and make sure everyone has the same opportunity