Broshure «Children with acquired disabilities. Guidelines for Parents and Professionals»
UNICEF together with the educational and rehabilitation center "Dzherelo" prepared this brochure "Children with acquired disabilities. Guidelines for Parents and Professionals", which contains answers to the following questions:
- How to draw up a child's disability status?
- What kind of help can you count on and how to get it?
- How to talk to a child about disability?
- Where to find psychological support?
- How to arrange home and educational space?
- What is inclusive education and how to enroll a child in kindergarten and school?
- What do teachers and other professionals need to know?
Download it and get the answers you need.