Broshure «Children with acquired disabilities. Guidelines for Parents and Professionals»
- Available in:
UNICEF together with the educational and rehabilitation center "Dzherelo" prepared this brochure "Children with acquired disabilities. Guidelines for Parents and Professionals", which contains answers to the following questions:
- How to draw up a child's disability status?
- What kind of help can you count on and how to get it?
- How to talk to a child about disability?
- Where to find psychological support?
- How to arrange home and educational space?
- What is inclusive education and how to enroll a child in kindergarten and school?
- What do teachers and other professionals need to know?
Download it and get the answers you need.