Water sanitation and hygiene (WASH) tender calendar 2021
The purpose of this tender calendar is to allow suppliers to express their interest in participating in our solicitation process.
UNICEF Supply Division plans to initiate several tender processes for the renewal of global long-term arrangements (LTAs) for water and sanitation products.
Companies that can supply such products and are interested in being invited to those tenders should express their interest by completing the relevant web form(s) linked below.
|Product type||Estimated quarter
for tender exercise
|Portable water quality testing kits||Q1|
|Collapsible water tank and water distribution ramp||Q1|
|Personal solar battery bank with lamp and phone charger||Q1|
|Point of use ceramic filters||Q2|
|Emergency water treatment units||Q4|
|Surface centrifugal pumps||Q4|
|Small solar power equipment||Q4|
|Solar power systems||Q4|
Product details and references (product number) to UNICEF Supply Catalogue are available under the option Download document.
- Companies are invited to consult UNICEF procurement policies ahead of expressing interest in doing business with UNICEF.
- The tender calendar is only indicative and may vary substantially from the actual bidding exercise.
- Current specifications for items with material numbers are available in the UNICEF catalogue.
- Item specifications may be amended taking into consideration user’s feedback and changes in UNICEF strategies and policies.
- An expression of interest by a supplier does not automatically guarantee the supplier that it will be included in the solicitation process. UNICEF reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions.
- Suppliers interested in doing business with UNICEF must adhere to the UN Supplier Code of Conduct and must be registered on the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM). Instruction on how to register, as well as the UN Supplier Code of Conduct, are available on the UNGM website.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com