Service contracts tender calendar
This calendar reflects the expected bidding exercise for acquisition of goods or services for UNICEF Supply Division or directly to countries offices.
UNICEF Supply Division’s Contracting Center is responsible for Supply Division’s administrative and project support procurement, including procurement of services.
- This tender calendar is updated on a regular basis, is only indicative and may vary substantially from the actual bidding exercise.
- Specifications for items with material numbers are available in the UNICEF Supply Catalogue.
- UNICEF Supply Division will decide whether to tender for these requirements through a Request for Quotation (RFQ), Invitation to Bid (ITB) or Request for Proposal (RFP).
- It is UNICEF's prerogative to establish whether any such bidding exercise is to be advertised on the UNICEF website.
- UNICEF reserves the right to accept or reject any expression of interest, to initiate or annul any tender exercise at any time, without thereby incurring any liability nor any obligation to inform any supplier.
- Suppliers interested in any of the listed bidding opportunities should verify that they meet UNICEF suppliers' selection criteria as laid out in the United Nations Global Marketplace as awards will only be made to approved suppliers.
- Suppliers interested in specific bidding opportunities and meeting minimum requirements as specified under point 6 should express their interest by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with clear reference to items and material numbers or services they are interested in.
(PDF, 204,23 KB)