Support UNICEF every time you swipe your MySchool card
UNICEF is a beneficiary of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet programme. This means that every time you swipe your card at the stores below, they will make a donation on your behalf to UNICEF - provided you select us as your chosen organisation to support.
How does it work?
- If you don't have a MySchool card yet, apply for your free card now and select your favourite beneficiary. You can get a card in store or here.
- Get a free MySchool card or link your Woolies card to the programme (you can also get a VIRTUAL card: simply download the free MySchool app).
- Select up to 3 schools or charitable organisations to benefit.
- If you already have a MySchool card, but would like to change your beneficiary or add UNICEF, simply call the MySchool card Client Service Centre on 0860 100 445 or email them at email@example.com.
- After registering UNICEF as your MySchool beneficiary, UNICEF will receive funds from the moment you start swiping your card, at no cost to you.
- See the impact you are making and the funds raised through your monthly e-statement.
Partner stores: Where can I use my card?
There are over 1 500 stores where you can swipe your card including Woolworths, Bidvest Waltons, Engen Convenience Centre, Loot.co.za, Flight Centre Red Label Holidays and more.
See full list of MySchool partner stores here.