National inter-sectoral violence against children strategy in the context of COVID-19 (NIVACS)
This document offers a framework for comprehensive, inter-sectoral and coordinated procedures to prevent and address violence against children (VAC), providing strategic guidance to the members of the Technical Working Group (TWG) set up for this purpose in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
The structure of the document is divided into five main sections:
- Background and rationale of VAC (including a glossary of terms) and its linkages with Gender-based Violence (GbV);
- Situation of VAC in the SoP (providing figures available to illustrate the analysis);
- Reference framework: which includes legal and policy framework, institutional framework and conceptual framework of VAC;
- Intervention framework of the NIVACS: with the goal, outcomes, outputs and key interventions defined for a three-year period, as well as lead agency, actors involved, time frame, means or resources needed and the estimated budget associated (considered the Action Plan of the NIVACS);
- Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system for the NIVACS.