COVID-19 Situation Report 10
The overall situation analysis of COVID-19 in Pakistan (6 - 12 June, 2020)
- Over 256 million people have been reached through TV and radio.
- UNICEF reached more than 207 million people (including multiple engagement) through social media and more than 49 million people were reached during the reporting period.
- Over 33.8 million at risk populations reached through community engagement on COVID-19 (UNICEF reached 18 million) with 873,796 reached (UNICEF 849,925) during the reporting period.
- More than 1.5 million people (130,000 new) have used the 544 (39 new) handwashing stations by UNICEF at communal points in affected areas.
- Using WASH sector communication networks, 8.9 million (0.5 million new) people have been reached with COVID-19 hygiene promotion messages.
- A total of 18,525 parents, caregivers, children and individuals received PSS by trained social workforce professionals with 2,630 reached within the reporting period through UNICEF support.