COVID-19 Situation Report No. 22
The overall situation analysis of COVID-19 in Pakistan (1 January - 28 February, 2021)
• During the reporting period, the number of daily COVID-19 positive cases ranged from 2,184 on 1st January to 1,176 positive cases on 28th February 2021. (https://covid.gov.pk/stats/pakistan).
• 26,545 children were treated for SAM without complication in a safe environment at health facilities though UNICEF support.
• 582,340 people benefited from continuity of primary healthcare services at UNICEF supported health facilities.
• Through UNICEF support, 69,491 parents, caregivers, children and individuals reached with PSS through trained social workforce professionals.
• Through UNICEF support 14,290 Health care facility staff and community health workers trained on infection prevention and control.