UNICEF Lebanon Humanitarian Situation Report No. 10
05 November - 31 December 2020
- UNICEF successfully designed and rolled out the Emergency Cash Grant to over 70,000 people.
- Over 35,000 children, parents and primary caregivers were reached by UNICEF and partners with community-based mental health and psycho-social support.
- UNICEF and partners provided 45,700 children under 5 with essential nutrition supplements including Vitamin A, and reached over 16,600 primary caregivers of children 0-23 months with counselling and awareness on infant and young child feeding.
- UNICEF completed all WASH related infrastructural work and support at building level, meeting the needs of people directly affected by the blast, and provided over 20,000 people with access to adequate quantity of safe water for drinking and domestic use.
- UNICEF distributed critical humanitarian supplies and COVID-19 protection and hygiene items worth 3.7 million US dollars.