Closing date: 23 February 2022
The United Nations in Lao PDR is looking for a Pricing agent to conduct Place to Place survey in Lao PDR in March 2022.
The Pricing Agent should be an independent expatriate person with no past or present work experience with any of the organizations of the United Nations Common System and is not an immediate relative of a UN staff member (child, parent, spouse, etc.) with the shopping experience with knowledge of the local market in Laos.
The Pricing Agent will be responsible for visiting stores listed on the shared Outlet List and completing relevant forms (will be provided).
Qualifications and experience required:
- Has international shopping experience with knowledge of the local market.
- Is preferably an expatriate who has lived at the duty station for at least one year.
- Has the ability to get around the duty station to visit the outlets by either public transportation or his/her own means of transport if necessary.
- Is conversant with English, French or Spanish to ensure proper interpretation of item specifications as provided on the pricing forms.
- Is able to communicate effectively (preferably in the official language of the duty station) because the job requires interaction with outlet owners and workers.
- Possesses a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Having experience in the field of statistics, economics, project management, auditing, accounting and/or finance is an additional asset
- Is available to complete the job within the given time frame.
Interested candidate should apply by sending an email to Sommay Douangdara, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Pachouaxong Libouapao, HR Assistant at email@example.com no later than (cob) 23 February 2022, by 5:00 p.m. quoting “Pricing Agent ” with:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.