Research, Monitoring and EvaluationGuidance
- Joint European Pandemic Preparedness Self-assessment Indicators. WHO Regional Office for Europe (with the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control and the European Commission). March 2010.
- Mapping & Review of Existing Guidance and Plans for Community-and Household-Based Communication to Prepare and Respond to Pandemic Flu. UNICEF. January 2009.
- Beyond Pandemics: A Whole-of-Society Approach to Disaster Preparedness, the Prevent Project, September 2011
- UN system coordination for avian and pandemic influenza: Lessons on effective country coordination, UNSIC, August 2011
- Lessons from the H1N1 Pandemic Should Be Incorporated into Future Planning, GAO Report, June 2011.
- Multi-Sectoral Whole-of-Government Coordination and Planning, Towards a Safer World, 2011.
- Lessons from Communication in a pandemic: Lessons from the H5N1 and H1N1 Experiences, May 2011.
- Response Lessons from Influenza H1N1 2009 in Asia. Fisher, D. et al. Respirology. May 2011.
- Pandemics and Health Equity: Lessons learned from the H1N1 response in Los Angeles County. Plough, A. et al. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. February 2011. [Abstract]
- The 2009 A(H1N1) pandemic in Europe. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. December 2010.
- Response to the 2009 influenza A(H1N1) pandemic in Italy. Rizzo, C. et al. Euro Surveill. 2010;15(49), 9 December 2010.
- Influenza 2010-2011: Lessons from the 2009 pandemic. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine, Vol. 77. No. 11. November 2010.
- Lessons Learned Review: Public Health Agency of Canada and Health Canada Response to the 2009 H1N1 Pandemic, November 2010.
- Response to Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 in the Americas: Lessons and Challenges. Miami, Florida, 15ľ17 September 2009. PAHO.
- Putting Planning Into Practice: The Communications Response to H1N1. Conference Report and Conclusions. PAHO. July 2009.
- Modelling Mitigation Strategies for Pandemic Response (H1N1) 2009. Canadian Medical Association, November 2009.