If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Logistics Officer to administer the logistics operations, requiring basic professional technical expertise in support of operations and programme objectives. Assist for effective planning, distribution, and inventory management of UNICEF's supplies, in support of the Country Programmes and operations.
Please see Terms of Reference
• University degree in Business Administration, Management, International Economics, Engineering, International Development, Contract/commercial Law or in directly related areas of specialization, including credited courses in supply, logistics, purchasing or contracting. Or, a recognized qualification in procurement and contracting.
• Educational qualification in relevant areas (transport or logistics operations/management, supply change management, etc.)
• Two years of relevant professional work experience.
• Both national and international work experience in supply, logistics, purchasing, contracting and administration and/or other related fields.
• Work experience in emergency duty station.
• Fluency in French and English.
How to Apply:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.