UNICEF GOAL SUBMISSION RULES
TO ENTER OUR CALL
- Enter our submission call from 14 June 2018, 00:01 GMT to 16 July 2018, 11:59 GMT.
- Share your GOAL video via Instagram or Twitter. You may also use the campaign’s website upload option to upload your GOAL video using Facebook, Instagram or uploading directly from your laptop, desktop computer, tablet or phone.
- All your entries must include the hashtag #LongestGoal, or its translation in UNICEF’s official languages #ElGOLMásLargo #LeButLePlusLong #أطول_هدف
- You must hold the copyright of all videos you submit.
- Only GOAL videos submitted during the call dates will be considered for inclusion in the website’s Gallery.
- You may enter as many GOAL videos as you like.
- People 13-years-old and over are eligible. All countries are eligible, including all languages.
- If your GOAL video, includes recognizable individuals (people), you are responsible for obtaining the necessary permission from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide proof of this permission in writing to UNICEF, if requested.
SELECTION PROCESS TO BE FEATURED ON DIGITAL BILLBOARDS
- UNICEF creative editors will select up to 500 GOAL videos, to be featured on billboards and/or to receive a gift. Selection of up to 500 GOAL videos will be based on best use of the key message: What excites us, unites us.
- We may contact the best entries to award football-related prizes.
- Entries selected to be featured in the billboards will be contacted through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with a Direct Message or email from 19 June to 16 July. Selected entries must contact UNICEF and confirm the usage of their GOAL clip on digital billboards within 5 business days. We will need parental/guardian consent for anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- Entries featured on billboards will be decided by UNICEF. This decision cannot be disputed in any way.
- Failure to confirm the use of the GOAL entry within 5 business days will result in disqualification and alternate entries will be used.
- From the opening of this call 14 June 2018, UNICEF will feature submitted GOAL videos at its own discretion on the UNICEF websites, social media or in any other medium, digital and printed, at UNICEF’s discretion. The names of individuals and social media handles may or may not be included when published.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the submission call, you accept the following terms and conditions:
DATA PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You confirm that you are the owner of your submission, including the GOAL video, and that no third party has any right or claim to your submission. The copyright in any submission shall remain your property, but by entering the submission call, you grant to UNICEF, its assigns, licensees and successors, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, worldwide license to use, edit, adapt, modify, store, copy, reproduce, publicly display, distribute, publish, and disseminate your submission, including your GOAL video, your name, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter handle, for UNICEF’s communication purposes. You acknowledge and agree that UNICEF is not obligated to utilize any of the materials for the use of which you have granted the right to UNICEF hereunder.
By participating, you agree to release, discharge, defend and hold harmless UNICEF, its assigns, licensees, successors, representatives, the selection panel, donors, partners, and any party associated with the development or administration of the submission call, from any and all liability in connection with the submission call or any submission-related activities, including without limitation, legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demand or actions of any kind.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you represent that a parent or legal guardian also agrees to this section on your behalf.
UNICEF reserves the right to reject entries that we deem abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of any laws, including copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable. Entries must be suitable to be broadcasted, publicly displayed, published or used online by UNICEF for audiences of all ages.
UNICEF will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, or misdirected submissions, or for unauthorized human intervention, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. UNICEF is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the submission call, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors.
If, for any reason, the submission call is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of fraud, act of God, or any other factor beyond UNICEF’s reasonable control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this submission call, UNICEF reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the submission call without prior notice.
Entrants may withdraw their entry by deleting their public post in Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or by sending written notice to email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT FOR REFUGEE AND MIGRANT CHILDREN.