Private sector facing COVID-19: Economic impact and effect on business
Leadership online event on the role of private sector during COVID-19
In these challenging times the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Sofia University and UNICEF Bulgaria stand upfront to help students and business to find a stable basis of their decisions on studying, early start in the career and business management. Since the beginning of the crisis, we have organized a series of free webinars to guide managers and companies in this time of crisis.
We are honored to host the second leadership online event on the role of private sector during COVID-19. The representatives of the leading UN bodies in the country will discuss how what the economic impacts and effects on business are. Participants will be able to hear and reflect on the international and local forecasts and measures for resilience and economic recovery.
The event will be held on 18th May, 2020, between 3.00-5.00 p.m. Link will be provided upon preliminary registration.
Working language: English
Welcoming words. The Role of a responsible university
- Assoc. Prof. Atanas Georgiev, Dean of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University
Responsible investment – responding the economic challenges
- Fabrizio Zarcone, World Bank Country manager for Bulgaria
Financial stability and economic outlook for 2020
- Assoc. Prof. Kaloyan Ganev, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University
Banks as partner to business during a period of crisis and recovery
- Petar Andronov, Chairperson of Association of Banks in Bulgaria
Creating new business models of shared value
- Sanja Saranovic, Deputy Representative of UNICEF in Bulgaria
Moderator: Marina Stefanova, PhD