UNICEF’s BLAGODETEL Company is a programme for long-term partnership with business in Bulgaria. It gives local companies the opportunity to partake in UNICEF’s mission and engage with the organization’s initiatives in the long-term through regular donations and activities, all sharing one single purpose – the protection of children’s rights.
The programme aims to solicit funding for large-scale and sustainable projects benefiting children and bring real business benefits related to increased sales, improved corporate image, loyalty and motivation amongst employees, partners and clients to the companies involved.
Why become a BLAGODETEL company?
So that, together, we provide health, education, protection and a fair chance to every child in Bulgaria.
How to join the BLAGODETEL company?
1. Get to know UNICEF’s goals and work in the country and see how your donations can help us provide health, education, protection and a fair chance, as well as an opportunity for unimpeded development to every child in Bulgaria.
2. Choose a level of the corporate donations programme depending on the amount of your yearly donation.
3. See what opportunities and benefits in terms of branding, communication, employees’ engagement and accountability your company will gain on the different levels.
4. Contact us to find out more about the BLAGODETEL Programme, learn about its general terms, and discuss and decide what activities we can realize together.
5. Start your regular donations to UNICEF in Bulgaria via direct debit or a standing order to our donation account: BG34RZBB91551065034919.
6. Track the benefits of your donations and the results we achieve for the children together.
What do you get as a BLAGODETEL company?
What more can you do to support us?
- Invite your employees to become regular UNICEF donors (via payroll, SMS or bank transfer or online at www.unicef.org/bulgaria).
- Organize a charity event with your employees (a sale, a party or a teambuilding) and donate to UNICEF the funds obtained.
- Share information on UNICEF’s activities and our current initiatives in your company’s corporate channels (website, social media, e-newsletter).
- Promote UNICEF’s initiatives by providing your company’s employees, partners and clients with information materials.
- Be creative and suggest another way you would like to support UNICEF’s initiatives.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Ina Penkova, Corporate Partnerships Expert
00359 887 718 977, firstname.lastname@example.org