УНИЦЕФ търси експерти за инициативата "Детска гаранция" на ЕС
Краен срок за кандидатстване 10-ти септември 2020
UNICEF will implement a 2-year project to support the pilot testing of the Child Guarantee initiative of the European Union in Bulgaria. The Child Guarantee aims to ensure that every child in Europe at risk of poverty or social exclusion has access to free healthcare, free education, free early childhood education and care, decent housing and adequate nutrition. The project will work with the Government, regional and local authorities, health, education, child protection and social welfare services, NGOs, academia and other stakeholders to ensure access to home visiting, early childhood intervention, inclusive pre-school education and integrated child and family support services for children with disabilities and development difficulties and children in precarious family situations and their families in three pilot districts – Burgas, Sliven and Stara Zagora.
To ensure successful implementation of the initiative UNICEF is looking for the following positions of experts/specialists:
- Project Manager: application process closed on 23 August
- Early Childhood Intervention/Early Childhood Education Expert: application process extended by 10 September 2020
- Child Protection Expert: application process extended by 10 September 2020
- Monitoring & Evaluation Expert: application process closed on 23 August
- Communication & Visibility Expert: application process closed on 23 August
- Regional Coordinators – 3 Experts: application process extended by 10 September 2020
More information on the project can be found here:
nterested candidates are invited to submit their applications consisting of a CV and Cover Letter in English indicating the positions they would like to be considered for (can be multiple if they meet the specified requirements) and references to the following e-mail: email@example.com by 23 August 2020.Deadline extended to 10 September for positions 2, 3 and 6 above.