Тийм лидер в екип Шампиони за децата
Краен срок за кандидатствване 14 април 2021 г.
Job no: 539399
Contract type: Consultancy
Categories: Alliances and Resource Mobilization, Private Fundraising and Partnerships, Consultancy
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, childhood.
In 2018 UNICEF Bulgaria launched a face-to-face fundraising program for recruitment of new individual monthly (pledge) donors via automated SMS mechanism in order to ensure income growth, sustainable resources and increase of the individual supporters’ file.
In 2021 the CO will aim to expand the Face-to-Face team with more fundraisers to recruit new SMS pledge donors and ensure sustainable income for the country program. The Team Leader will focus on retention and motivation of fundraisers, quality monitoring and improvement of their performance.
How can you make a difference?
UNICEF is looking for a Team Leader to contribute to the successful coordination of the face-to-face fundraising team in Bulgaria. The team leader will provide guidance, instruction, direction, leadership and supervision of a team of 4 to 6 face-to-face fundraisers. He/she will also provide support for the organization of team meetings, trainings and fundraising events throughout the year.
Supervision and support to the face-to-face team on the ground:
- Assisting with logistics for settling the locations for fundraising activities on a daily basis, including at special events.
- Joining the teams on the ground on a daily basis - monitoring, guiding, advising and improving the performance of senior fundraisers.
- Supervision of face-to-face fundraisers behavior during their shifts and taking immediate corrective measures.
- Provide support for the overall motivation and well-being of the team.
- Provide support for the organization of team meetings, trainings and work trips.
Face-to-face fundraising activities:
- Presenting and promoting UNICEF program work among potential donors in the best way possible.
- Recruiting SMS pledge donors on a daily basis at key locations – malls, business buildings, events, in the streets.
- Adhering to work schedule and timely delivery and handover of all paperwork.
- Participating in additional trainings for the face-to-face fundraising teams.
- Participating in work and field trips, helping with the coordination of the team.
Communication with individual donors:
- Assist the in-house telemarketing campaigns for welcome, retention, upgrade and conversion of individual donors.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- At least three months of successful performance as a face-to-face fundraiser or a promoter;
- Previous work experience in coordination of teams and events would be an asset;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in Bulgarian language is a fundamental requirement;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Flexible, proactive and creative person;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude;
- Results oriented;
- Analytical thinking;
- Previous experience with UNICEF is an asset.
The team leader will work remotely and will be paid monthly for successful performance of assigned tasks based on a fixed daily fee and a monthly bonus according to the approved bonus scheme.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
Advertised: 06 Apr 2021 FLE Daylight Time
Deadline: 14 Apr 2021 FLE Daylight Time