Специалист „Корпоративни партньорства“
Краен срок за кандидатстване 11 април 2021
Job no: 539208
Contract type: Consultancy
Categories: Alliances and Resource Mobilization, Private Fundraising and Partnerships
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, equal chance.
How can you make a difference?
UNICEF Bulgaria is seeking a short-term corporate partnerships consultant to contribute to the successful implementation of the Corporate Engagement Strategy. Under the supervision of the Fundraising Officer the consultant will support the execution of the corporate fundraising plan, with a focus on acquisition of high-value corporate donors. In addition, the consultant will contribute to the integrated fundraising campaign ensuring engagement of the high value corporate partners as sponsors or donors. The consultant will contribute to the achievement of the fundraising targets set in the UNICEF fundraising plan for 2021.
The tasks to be undertaken include the following:
- Develop a 3 months plan to implement the Corporate Engagement Strategy with a focus on acquisition of high value partners.
- Research and identify potential high value corporate partners based on UNICEF Standard Operation procedures for corporate engagement with a focus on priority business sectors as per the Corporate Engagement Strategy and Action Plan of the Country Office and create a pipeline of prospects, company profiles and contact data base.
- Identify and approach a minimum of 12 high potential corporate partners from this data base and develop action plans for engagement of each of them with specific milestones through the journey.
- Ensure that at least three new major corporate partnership with a significant annual contribution are in process of dialogue/negotiations.
- Lead the process of negotiations with the identified corporate partners and develop the specific partnerships proposals in consultation with UNICEF team.
- Research on opportunities for engagement with international corporate partners of UNICEF present on the Bulgarian market.
- Provide support to the promotion, recognition and reporting of the existing and any new partnerships.
- Contribute to the implementation of the planned integrated fundraising campaign in 2021 by identifying corporate sponsorship, corporate influencers or corporate supporters.
- Review and improve the existing engagement process for new and existing corporate partners and contribute to innovative process and mix of channels.
Short-term consultancy opportunity to be extended upon satisfactory performance.
The consultant will work remotely from home and partially from UNICEF office. He/she will be paid monthly based on a negotiated daily fee provided the assigned tasks are performed successfully and approval of the specific deliverables.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- University degree in marketing, communication, business administration, social sciences, humanities or related field.
- Five years progressively responsible professional work experience in new business development, account management, marketing, communications, CSR.
- Previous experience in private sector fundraising in a not-for profit organization or in corporate social responsibility will be an asset.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships.
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Solid organizational and coordination skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Drive for results.
- Flexible, proactive, team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English language.
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and values.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF’s values and competencies.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
Advertised: 29 Mar 2021 FLE Daylight Time
Deadline: 11 Apr 2021 FLE Daylight Time