Национален консултант за изготвяне на комуникационна стратегия за "Зона Закрила" в страната
Краен срок за кандидатстване 24 август 2020
Job Number: 533469 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Europe and Central Asia Region: Bulgaria
Work Type : Consultancy
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, childhood.
How can you make a difference?
The consultant is expected to develop a Communication Strategy and Action plan for its implementation in order to promote and disseminate widely the CACs` model achievements, good practices and the services available to support vulnerable children, parents and specialists working with children.
1. A comprehensive Communication strategy for the promotion of Child Advocacy Centres and their work for the period Oct 2020 - Dec 2021 which should include:
- brief summary of the situation analysis;
- audience analysis including identification of priority audiences, their characteristics, barriers and facilitators, segmentation and influencing audiences;
- communication objectives;
- approaches for achieving objectives;
- identification of communication channels to disseminate messages- proposal for key messages, tailored for each of the proposed channels, to drive the desired change in line with the proposed communication objectives, and different formats, taking into account the possibility of using various formats as appropriate such as text, graphics, imageries, infographics, video, printed materials, etc. for targeting the different audiences identified in the analysis.
2. An Action Plan for implementation of the Strategy.
3. Proposed indicators and methods to assess the impact of the communication effort on the targeted audiences and
4. A Draft Budget.
Full details of the work assignment is available here: ToR CaC Communication strategy July 2020 FIN.pdf
The contract with the Consultant is envisaged to commence at the beginning of September 2020 for a period of three months.
The draft proposal for a Communication Strategy and an Action Plan for its implementation should be submitted within a month following the signing of the contract for review and validation by UNICEF .
Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
- At least ten years of relevant experience in strategic communication development and management including planning and delivering communication strategies and campaigns is required.
- Provision of examples of relevant experience in working for governments and/or international organisations on consultancy assignments, especially in strategic communications planning, is not obligatory but would be considered as an advantage.
All candidates for the consultancy would be invited to submit information on their experience, provide examples of successful similar work with a proposed price offer. The proposed price offer must include all costs to be borne by the consultant for undertaking the assignment.
The selection would be done on the basis of relevant experience and examples of successful similar work, proposed budget/cost for the consultancy and the proposed timeframe for the implementation and provision of deliveries which should be in line with the indicative one.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
Opening Date Mon Aug 03 2020 09:00:00 GMT+0300 (Eastern European Summer Time) FLE Daylight Time
Closing Date Mon Aug 24 2020 23:55:00 GMT+0300 (Eastern European Summer Time)