Консултант фондонабиране - дигитален маркетинг и кампании
Краен срок за кандидатстване 23 март 2022 г.
- Достъпно на:
Job no: 548081
Contract type: Consultancy
Categories: Private Fundraising and Partnerships
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, childhood.
UNICEF Bulgaria is seeking a Fundraising Consultant to provide support to the integrated and digital fundraising campaigns for individual donors’ acquisition and supporters’ engagement.
How can you make a difference?
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- At least three years of experience in marketing and communications with specific focus on digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Proven project management and coordination skills especially to advise key stakeholders on marketing and social media matters and new opportunities.
- Ability to develop creative solutions for delivering campaigns.
- Strong technical background and skills in the use of content management systems, Google Analytics, social media platforms, Google Ads, e-mail broadcasting tools (MailChimp) and mobile messaging applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Drive for results.
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English language.
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and values.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA).
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
Advertised: 14 March 2022 FLE Standard Time
Deadline: 23 March 2022 FLE Standard Time