UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, childhood.
How can you make a difference?
The consultant is expected to produce a high-quality animated video focusing on the rights of children with disabilities. The video should be completed by mid-September 2019.
The video will be used for awareness raising and attitudes-change purposes within a broader UNICEF campaign. It needs to focus on the abilities of children and barriers (physical, behavioral, institutional, etc.) that they face and that prevent the realization of their rights.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
Produce a 1-minute animated video focusing on the rights of children with disabilities. The animator should have the capacity of designing and executing creative concepts with guidance from UNICEF Bulgaria Communication team. The consultant must use high-quality animation software.
It is expected the consultant to have the following:
- Proven experience in designing and producing video animation
- High level technical and professional expertise and creativity
- Relevant university degree;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent communication skills;
Interested candidates are invited to submit:
- CV and a detailed portfolio;
- Three examples of past video animation productions they have directly designed and produced (links or attached files);
- Detailed budget proposal to produce the animated video (showing all necessary costs, including creative concept, script and storyboard, video editing and post production);
- Work plan showing the assignment’s milestone activities;
For more details, please see the attached Term of Reference.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com with a subject line: Production of Animated Video – Short-term Consultancy. Closing date: 9 August 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.