Заявка за предложения за видео услуги
Краен срок за предложения 25 октомври 2022 г.
UNICEF Bulgaria is looking for one or several companies to provide video production services for advocacy, communication and fundraising purposes. Through a pre-determined set of key messages with the aim to raise awareness and the public discussion on specific advocacies/programmes, or to raise funds, supported by UNICEF Bulgaria, the contracted company will produce quality, effective videos aligned to the brief of UNICEF Bulgaria and to UNICEF branding guidelines.
Proposals should be submitted exclusively to: email@example.com as attachments in a NON-EDITABLE FORMAT (e.g., PDF), clearly marked with the tender number (RFP-2022-04) and NO LATER than 17:00 h. on 25th October 2022.
Agencies are requested to submit separate technical and financial proposals.
Financial proposals should be based on the Price Proposal template, unit prices in BGN, VAT excluded. If the agency is not VAT registered, please indicate explicitly.
Subject: RFP-2022-04: Video Production Services
Technical Proposal file/folder clearly named as “Technical Proposal RFP-2022-04”
Financial Proposal file clearly named as “Financial Proposal RFP-2022-04" which should be password protected.
If necessary, requests for clarifications can be sent to Bulgaria@unicef.org no later than COB on October 18th, 2022.
Note: At a later stage, UNICEF Operations Staff will contact only the agencies with technically qualified bids to ask them to provide the password for accessing the financial proposal.
Emails should not exceed 10MB. If the bid response is larger than 10MB, please zip the files or divide the response into separate files and send in multiple emails instead.
All bids submitted by email must be submitted as attachments. Email links (e.g., to documents to be downloaded from cloud-based folders) are not acceptable unless specifically argumented. Bids received in any other manner will be INVALIDATED.
Offers received later than 17:00 h on 25th of October 2022 and not as per the requirements will not be reviewed.
The proposal shall comprise the following documents:
- Filled and signed Request for Proposal Form (p. 3 of RFP document);
- Technical Proposal to include:
- Company portfolio
- Organisational profile including legal name, year incorporated, number of employees;
- Detailed description of services provided;
- Technical data to demonstrate the capacity and the quality of service provided - list your hardware and software items for videos and/or animation
- Names and CVs of designated core team members to serve the needs of the long-term arrangement;
- Up to 4 examples of past video productions the bidder directly designed and produced;
- Price Proposal – based on provided budget template.
Please refer to the detailed Request for Proposal document for full specifications and submission details.