Експерт фондонабиране и кампании
Краен срок за кандидатстване - 8 април
Job no: 539176
Contract type: Consultancy
Categories: Private Fundraising and Partnerships
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, childhood.
This Private Sector Fundraising and Partnerships Plan sets out the results and strategies that UNICEF will pursue to maximize resources and leverage the influence of the private sector. UNICEF Bulgaria’s fundraising strategy is focused on two main income streams from the private sector – monthly individual giving and corporate partnerships with higher income potential.
How can you make a difference?
The consultant will contribute to achieving the set goals:
- Acquisition of individual one-off and monthly donors through digital and traditional channels;
- Improvement of supporter’s experience online and website conversion rate;
- Implementing innovative approaches to reach and engage new audiences as supporters;
- Increasing engagement of individual supporters through strengthened digital donor communication.
The consultant will be expected to:
- Lead the implementation of the digital fundraising strategy in order to reach the set fundraising targets, acquire new one-off and pledge donors and drive income growth;
- Plan, execute, monitor and evaluate digital fundraising campaigns and activities;
- Optimize UNICEF donation page in order to increase conversion rate, maximize donor loyalty, improve retention and grow online donors’ value;
- Support the planning, development and implementation of integrated fundraising and advocacy campaigns and events for acquisition of monthly individual donors to achieve the annual targets for individual giving;
- Monitor and report on specific KPIs in the area of digital fundraising and pledge acquisition;
- Keep up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and provide analysis of best practices, opportunities and trends and innovation, from UNICEF network and external organizations.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- University degree in marketing, communications, advertising or additional training in digital marketing.
- At least three years of experience in marketing and communications with specific focus on digital and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Strong technical background and skills in the use of content management systems, Google Analytics, social media platforms, Google Ads, e-mail broadcasting tools (MailChimp) and mobile messaging applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Drive for results.
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English language.
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and values.
The work assignment will be conducted for initial period of six months with possibility for extension upon satisfactory work performance, achieved results and planned fundraising activities.
The Consultant will work remotely and will have flexible working arrangement – up to 21 working days per month.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF’s values and competencies.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
Advertised: 26 Mar 2021 FLE Standard Time
Deadline: 08 Apr 2021 FLE Daylight Time