Експерт обработка на данни и финансови отчети - възможност за дистанционна работа
Краен срок зa кандидатстване - 15 септември 2021
Job no: 543454
Contract type: Consultancy
Categories: Private Fundraising and Partnerships
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, childhood.
The Data Processing and Financial Reporting Expert will contribute to the successful planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the fundraising activities according to the yearly targets by providing data base processing and financial reporting. The Expert will work under the direct supervision of the Fundraising Officer.
How can you make a difference?
- Perform donor data processing for effective database management ensuring consistency and quality of donation information in the fundraising software through data entry, updates, coding, imports, exports, and segmentations.
- Maintain a clean and comprehensive database of donations with fully reconciled data and amounts.
- Аssist in the preparation of regular detailed and in-depth reports and databases regarding fundraising activities and campaigns.
- Support the preparation of regular in-depth fundraising financial reports, analysis, and forecasts.
- Perform other administrative tasks to support the Fundraising unit and ad-hoc reports and database segmentations upon request.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you should have:
- At least three years of experience in data base management and financial reporting.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Drive for results.
- Previous experience with UNICEF and Donor Perfect Online is a strong asset.
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English language.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF’s values and competencies.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
Advertised: 29 Jul 2021 FLE Daylight Time
Deadline: 15 Sep 2021 FLE Daylight Time