Work with us
Are you interested in becoming a champion for every child? Learn more about job vacancies and opportunities.
If you are seeking a post with UNICEF in Bhutan, please visit UNICEF’s global website where you can find information about required qualifications and benefits of working with us. UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF Bhutan Country Office is looking for a National consultant for Re-drafting National Education and Skills Development Policy of Bhutan and development of Implementation Plan through consultative process with stakeholders.
For detail Term of Reference (ToR), please contact Laxmi N. Upreti @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of master’s degree in social sciences/Education or Planning and Monitoring and/or related policy fields. PhD in a similar field will be an added value.
- At least five to ten years of demonstrated experience in policy analysis and development, or in education and skills development planning, policy development. Experience with leadership and development of Strategic Action Plans will be an added value.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and application in conceptualizing, planning, and preparation of analytical documents.
- Expertise in communications and facilitation skills including the capacity to conduct consultative meetings and consolidate key points, engaging in evidence-based policy dialogue with key stakeholders from public and private entities.
- Demonstrated working skills and a strong drive for results.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills required and local working language of the duty station.
For detail ToR please do kindly visit the link below and apply for the consultancy online- http://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/562297 on or before 2 June 2023 cob 5.30pm. No hard copies or late submission will be accepted.
Proposal should include the following:
- Consultant’s qualification and experience on consultancy in relevant field.
- Approach and methodology that will be followed in executing the assignment.
- Latest Curriculum Vitae.
- A lump sum fee structure in local currency, indicating a breakdown of professional fee for the anticipated number of working days and travel cost (estimated travel days).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Supply and procurement
Supplies and services are essential to fulfil children’s rights. Supporting child survival and development programmes around the world, UNICEF-procured supplies and services are critical in providing for children’s health, education and protecting them from abuse, exploitation, and neglect.