If you are seeking a post with UNICEF in Bhutan, please visit UNICEF’s global website where you can find information about required qualifications and benefits of working with us. UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF Bhutan Country Office is seeking consultancy services for 4 months from an individual local consultant for the WASH in Monastic Schools and Nunneries data collection and report writing.
For more details on the qualifications of consultants, proposal submission, evaluation criteria and the ToR, please contact Laxmi N. Upreti, UNICEF Bhutan Country Office at Kawajangsa. Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested consultants may submit the following documents in the same Email ID mentioned above latest by 5:30 PM,15 February 2019:
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae/qualification
- Relevant experience and proof of prior work in similar fields
- Approach and methodology that will be followed in executing the assignment along with detail work plan
- Consultancy fees with breakdown cost.
- References that can be contacted (at least two).
- Name(s) of collaborator(s) if applicable with their full curriculum vitae.
- Any other relevant information.
Filled up P-11 form available at: http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/UN_Personal_History_Form.doc
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.
Supply and procurement
Supplies are essential to fulfil children’s rights. Supporting child survival and development programmes around the world, UNICEF-procured supplies are critical in providing for children’s health, education and protecting them from abuse, exploitation, and neglect.
There are currently no call for proposals.
Watch this page for updates.