About UNICEF: Employment
Young Professional Programme
UNICEF’s Young Professional Programme recruits young talent with the potential to grow into managerial and leadership positions in the organization. We are searching for skillful, creative individuals to grow with us - young leaders to help fulfil our mandate for the 21st century, in all areas of UNICEF's work, including Programme, Communication, Emergencies and Operations.
Please note that the Programme is currently under review and accordingly, no new campaign will take place this year.
The qualification criteria for the programme are:
- A Masters degree in a relevant field;
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages – Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish;
- A minimum of three to five years relevant experience, with working experience in developing countries an asset;
- Willingness and availability to be assigned to any office around the world and to serve in Emergency duty stations;
- The ideal candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years of age.