If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Education and Peace building Results Framework Consultant.
- Master’s Degree in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Peacebuilding, Conflict Resolution, Education or related field
- 5-7 years or more of practical experience in project and programme planning, monitoring and evaluation with government and non-governmental entities, preferably in the area of peacebuilding and in countries affected by conflict.
- Proven experience in designing result frameworks and M&E plans for multi-country programmes specific to the area of peacebuilding, child protection and/or education.
- Experience from working closely with government and non-government entities to build their capacity in the area of design, monitoring and evaluation, preferably in the area of peacebuilding.
- Experience in developing indicators and alternative methods for measuring outcomes in programme areas that are hard to quantify is essential.
- Experience from working with M&E in both multi-lateral and bi-lateral organisations desirable.
- Experience in designing baseline studies based on qualitative and non-qualitative data desirable.
- Demonstrated research experience and knowledge of alternative methods used for gathering information for monitoring and evaluating purposes is desirable.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) and working proficiency with at least one second UN Language (French or Arabic desirable)
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form (which can be downloaded from our website at https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html) to email@example.com with subject line “Education and Peacebuilding Results Framework Consultant” by November 28, 2013, 5:00pm EST. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Joint Applications of two or more individuals is not accepted.
note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.