If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Human Resources Consultant –New Talent Unit.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCES:
University degree with specialization in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
b) Work experience
A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, business administration or related area, and experience working in international and multi-cultural environment.
Fluency in English and knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
- Strong qualitative data collection and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
- Good judgment, initiative, high sense of responsibility, tact and discretion, with sensitivity to different cultures
- Flexibility to be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and adapts to changing demands and circumstances.
- Ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced, multi-tasking global working environment.
- Experience working within a team environment and providing suggestions and creative and innovative ideas.
- Passion to work for UNICEF's mission.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a daily rate, cover letter, CV, and P11 form (which can be downloaded from our website at: (https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html)
Qualified candidates are requested to send their submissions to email@example.com with subject line “Human Resources Consultant” by 13 November, 2013. Please indicate your availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.