If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a International Consultancy for Facilitating a Joint Sector Review and Development of Education Action Plan.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Advanced degree in relevant field, preferably education, social sciences, or policy and research;
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience at the international level in education;
- Strong background in data analysis and policy development at the national level;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Joint Sector Reviews;
- Ability to work in difficult international environments; previous experience of working in CEE/ CIS countries or transition countries is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team and as a team leader;
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Availability and commitment to complete the assignment within strict deadlines;
- High proficiency in English and Russian and/or Tajik;
- Work experience with UNICEF is beneficial; knowledge of UNICEF policies and strategies.
Applications should be complete with required documents: Cover letter, CV, references from previous employers/consultants, and proposed fee. Links to any relevant publications and any other relevant documentation can be included.APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a Letter of interest, CV, UN Personal History Form (P11) (which could be downloaded from our website www.unicef.org/tajikistan/resources_6744.html) and references from previous consultancies to email@example.com by the deadline of 08 Nov.2013. For any additional information please contact Ms. Sara McGinty, UNICEF Tajikistan, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.