If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultancy for Financial Benchmark for Child Protection.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
· Graduate degree in economics, public finance accountancy or audit, public policy or equivalent
· A minimum of 10 years professional experience working in public finance management, particularly relating to child or social protection
· Proven research skills
· Excellent English communication skills, fluency in another UN language an asset
· Fluency in written and spoken English, and excellent report writing skills
· IT skills (i.e. Word, Excel or equivalent)
· Experience working in international environments
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, outline methodology for the assignment, and an example of their published work In addition provide your CV and P11 (the P11 template can be downloaded from https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html) to email@example.com with subject line “Child Protection Benchmarking Consultant” by 1 October 2013.
Please indicate your availability, to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications without a daily fee rate or methodology will not be considered.
Proposals for two or more individuals are accepted. Please visit http://www.ungm.org/
General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants / Individual Contractors
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.