If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant for Integrated Management of Acute Malnutrition in Kabul.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Advanced university degree in public health/nutrition/nurse/pediatrician with CMAM-IMAM nutrition experience
2. Work Experience:
• Over 8 years of experience in all aspects of project management cycle of CMAM/ IMAM,
• Experience in capacity building with government and NGOs, experience in Afghanistan is an advantage,
• Demonstrated experience to integrate IMAM/CMAM in developing country health system,
• Willing to live and work under difficult circumstances,
• Willing to travel 35% of time to the field,
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team,
• Be able to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work
3. Language Proficiency:
Excellent English written and presentation skills.
Candidates interested in the above position should submit their applications only electronically to email@example.com. Interested developers should include in their applications their full fees and costs to undertake this assignment. (In the Email Subject, please specify “APPLICATION TO VA 2013-42 Integrated Management of Acute Malnutrition International Consultant Kabul, clearly indicating position title and reference in the email title).
Applications without proper position title or duty station reference will not be considered.
For consideration, all applications should be accompanied by the following documentation:
1- Personal History Form (P-11) plus detailed CV.
2- Two latest Performance Evaluation Reports 2011 and 2012. (Only applicable for UNICEF/UN).
Deadline: 18th September, 2013
Please note that regret letters will only be sent to interviewed candidates.
UNICEF is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.