If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultancy for Fundraising and Visibility in Sierra Leone Country Office.
Please see Terms of Reference
- Master’s Degree in Public Relations or related field.
- At least 5 years work experience in fundraising, including experience in an international context
- Ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts in written and oral form
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize information
- Ability to work with people from various background and context
- Fluency in English
- Proven familiarity with UNICEF fundraising context
Submission of Applications:
Applications should be sent accompanied by a Cover Letter, CV and UN Personal History Form P-11 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Personal History Form (P11) in MS Word format can be downloaded from our website at https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 26 July, 2013.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.