If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for the ECD Cost and Financing Study in Myanmar.
Please see Terms of Reference
The consultant must have following criteria to be eligible to apply for the assignment
1. Minimum of a master’s degree in economics/public financing systems;
2. Extensive expertise in carrying out financial feasibility studies in the field of ECD/education in developing countries;
3. Strong research writing and analytical skills;
4. Good communication, including oral and report writing
5. Teamwork abilities;
6. Familiarity with new development aid modalities (Paris Declaration & One UN) and socio-economic reforms
7. Experience of dealing with Ministries in other developing countries on similar issues
8. Knowledge of UNICEF priorities would be an asset
9. Minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant field
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a UN Personal History Form (P11) and CV, and Expression of Interest form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to receive applications is 30 July 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.